AM skincare routine for combo skin: My 5 favorite products!
Hi, I’m Huda! Welcome to Planet Huda π, my little corner where I share all things skincare, lifestyle, and tips that actually work.
If you have combo skin like me, you know the struggle of finding products that hydrate without making your face oily or clogged.
After trying tons of products, I’ve finally found a simple AM skincare routine that keeps my skin fresh, radiant, and healthy all morning long. In this post, I’m sharing my 5 favorite morning products along with how I use them and why I love them—plus links so you can grab them too. Let’s glow together, babe ✨
5 step AM skincare routine products:
1. Cleanser - CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Gentle, creamy, and super hydrating, this cleanser removes dirt and excess oil without stripping your skin. Perfect for combo skin, it leaves your face soft, fresh, and ready for the next steps.
Apply a small amount to damp skin, massage in circular motions, and rinse with lukewarm water. Use every morning to start your day fresh.
Get it here: https://amzn.to/45pZe7A
2. Toner - I'm From Rice Toner
Hydrating and soothing, this toner balances your skin’s pH and preps it for serum and moisturizer. A must-have for that fresh morning glow.
Apply a few drops to a cotton pad or your palms, gently pat onto clean face. Can be used every morning after cleansing.
Get it here: https://amzn.to/3V4Qv4y
3. Serum: La Roche Posay Vitamin C serum
Brighten your complexion and fight early signs of aging with this lightweight vitamin C serum. It’s packed with antioxidants to keep your skin radiant all day.
Apply 3–4 drops to your face after toner, gently pat until absorbed. Follow with moisturizer and sunscreen.
Get it here: https://amzn.to/45ppLSs
4. Moisturizer - Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
This gel-based moisturizer hydrates your skin instantly without feeling heavy or greasy—perfect for combo skin types.
Take a pea-sized amount and smooth evenly over face after serum. Perfect for combo skin types.
Get it here: https://amzn.to/3Hjc3HD
5. Sunscreen - La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50
Protect your skin from harmful UV rays while keeping it smooth and non-greasy. Sunscreen is a must for glowing, healthy skin.
Apply generously to face and neck after moisturizer. Reapply if exposed to sun for long periods.
Get it here: https://amzn.to/45zjio9
And that’s my AM skincare routine for combo skin! Try these products and let me know how your skin feels. Click the links above to grab your own and start glowing every morning ✨π





Comments
Post a Comment